Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Art Tour



The beginning of the Art Tour is only one week away and I am having a big tidy up in my studio in preparation for lots of visitors. Can I remind you that there is more than just textiles to see! I trained as a surface pattern designer and every now and again can't resist the urge to return to paint and print. Here are some mixed media pieces I have completed recently which celebrate the start of summer with a warm colour palette.
My studio ( Venue 25) will be open Sundays 12th, 19th, 26th June and 3rd July.






2 comments:

  1. I really love that top one, orange and pink has got to be my favourite colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are lovely, I really like this style of building up layers and patterns. I love the second.

    ReplyDelete