Tuesday 27 September 2016

Knit and Stitch next week

I will not be having an exhibition or a stand at Knit and Stitch at Alexandra Palace next week but I will be doing a short demonstration of how I made the fox that graces the cover of my book, something like the one below.

It will not be EXACTLY the same as every piece I make is unique but you will get the idea if you come along between 12 and 12.30 to The Creative Living Theatre next Friday 7th October. Information about this event is  HERE.
I will also be doing a book signing at Stand H32 from 10.30 - 11.15 if you want to come and buy a book and get it signed. I can not sign books that have been bought from other sources at this event which is hosted by Guild of Master Craftsman. There will also be signed copies of my books available at the Pavilion stand TGM15.

Might see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment