Tuesday 16 June 2020

The shop is now open!

It has been a while since I have posted here. We have all been living through turbulent times and many of us have lost loved ones or have not been able, and still are unable, to see loved ones. I have been making work a bit but have had a frozen shoulder which is still ongoing and is preventing me from sewing for very long. I have been working with a darker palette, using Victorian velvet and silk patchwork bits. Usually I keep these as samples for workshops but who knows when i can teach again so am now letting them go and it will spur me on to make more.
This coincides with me opening a new online shop with big cartel so if you go to my website and click on shop it will take you there rather than the old etsy shop.
Here are some recent pieces, all for sale HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment