Friday 4 January 2013

Stitched Hearts

In February I will resume teaching what I hope are inspiring courses for textile and print enthusiasts. I will be unashamedly be advertising them here but if you want to book then then you need to visit my web site www.mandypattullo.co.uk and book through that.

The first course this Spring will be Stitched Hearts which will take place in Jesmond on Sunday 10th February and costs £45 including all materials. Come and make a lovely patch worked and beaded keepsake pincushion in the fashion of the heart shaped mementoes made by 19th century sailors for their sweethearts. I will be giving you old cigarette silks as a starting point  which is what I've used in the examples below. You might also have time to work on to a base of lovely vintage quilting collage fabrics and embellish with stitch, buttons and beads to make a piece you will love or can give to someone you love ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment