Friday 1 June 2018

Summer Open Studios, new work

I am sorry I haven't been blogging quite so much recently. The apps for Blogger on my phone and iPad seem to be no longer compatible with Blogger and there doesn't seem to be an update available which means I can only blog now when I sit down at a computer.  I haven't been sewing that much anyway as I have been on the road teaching away from home and in between gardening. After the terrible long winter it has been a perfect Spring to get seeds and the allotment going and it is looking the best I think it ever has. Next weekend we have out Open Studios event and I shall be showcasing my complete collection of appliqués based on Staffordshireware and also the piece below which I have been working on for three or four months on and off. The pictures are not wonderful but I hope it gives you some idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment