Sunday 24 February 2019

Winifred

A space has come up on my Winifred Nicholson course on Saturday 16th March. The course costs £50 including materials and takes place at the Hearth, Horsley, Northumberland 10-4

Winifred Nicholson is one of my favourite painters and I especially love her still lives of vases and pots of flowers in domestic settings or on sills with a landscape outside. In this workshop you will work from one of Winifred’s still lives ( chosen by you) and build up a textile collage which does not copy the painting exactly but does capture the the colour, composition and mood. This is a challenge, so you will be working quite small, but I have taught this class several times and the students always produce beautiful and interesting work. I will guide you all the way!
If you want to take up this place please contact me through my website www.mandypattullo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment