Thursday 26 November 2009

My studio

After school today I went to my studio to set it up for our Art fair event at the weekend ( www.thehearth.co.uk). I hope these images will make you want to come. There is a glimpse of my friend Kim's studio through the door. She has done some gorgeous letter press printed cards, gift tags and lino cut flowers and there are beautiful limited edition artists' books. Downstairs Carol was putting up the Christmas tree ( or rather plugging it in) and Ruth was removing many fleeces from her space to give the public a chance to step in and make Christmas woven hearts. Phillippa Hodkinson who takes care of the Gertrude Jekyll garden at Holy Island will be selling Christmas wreaths and greenery in the Hall. 9 studios will be open so come and see us.














No comments:

Post a Comment